MiikoYuuki : Darkflame & The Black Alchemist Tale Volume 1 : The DarkFlame Queen - Chapter 1 The fall and the begining ( Part 2 )

15 years later

a sunny morning, with confidence I entered my new school magicae spirituum high school

"whoa who is she, very pretty, shoulder length long hair and glasses, the type of girl I like" (a student said)

"Your dream, she is" Miiko Yuuki "she is very beautiful, and rumors say that she is kind too"

"Is that really true? "

"Good morning" ( Miiko Yuuki )

"Good morning too"

"She just greeted me, is this a dream?"

"up to you"

the class bell rang, I rushed to my class (1-A) while at the front door of the class I saw a tall man who looked lazy standing in front of the classroom door

"Are you in class 1-A?"

"How do you know? I'm looking for class 1-A, are you a stalker?"

"Are you kidding? In front of you is class 1-A looks above you"

"Ahhh, I'm sorry I didn't realize hehe"

I entered the class in annoyance and sat on my bench

"magic school huh?, I can't wait for that"

* in class 1-A all students sit neatly into class when their homeroom teacher enters their class

"Good morning kids, my name is Lucy Jadis your homeroom teacher for this year, for one year I will try to be the best homeroom teacher for all of you"

"Lucy Jadis, it seems like I've heard it"

"Didn't you know she was one of the best magicians I heard she had just risen to rank 2"

"Seriously?"

"Now let's introduce your name and tell your friends what your goal is at this school, let's start from the front right please stand up"

" Ahh, well my name is bogna cosmin, I aim to be the best magic knight" ( A brave boy with glasses )

" My name is Julie, I wish I could become the best ice Magican "

"My name is Miiko Yuuki, I hope I could be  ......"

"Hmmm, could be ?

"I wish I could be the best magician , sorry I still don't have a definite goal"

"It's okay, sometimes it's hard to choose, maybe next time you have a definite goal"

"Okay ma'am, thank you"

"next?"

a male student falls asleep

"next?"

"Hey wake up" (the student next to him calls him)

"Haa? What's up?"

"It's your turn to introduce yourself"

"the answer is one ma'am"

all students laugh at him

"This is your first day at Magicae Spirituum High School, and you've dared to sleep, let's introduce yourself"

"Ahh, sorry ma'am, my name is Siegfried Sieghart. I hope to become a famous alchemist."

"Hmmm alchemist, it sounds like an interesting dream" (Miiko Yuuki)

"Okay, talking about Siegfried don't get used to sleeping when in my class"

"Fine, ma'am"

"next"

"My name is Rikka Kobayashi, I hope I can become the best knight"

10 minutes passed, the whole class had introduced themselves

"Alright, because the introductory session is finished now, let's go to the field because your special clothes aren't finished yet, don't forget to wear your gym clothes"

"yes ma'am," said all students

all students gathered in the field confused

"Hey Miiko Miiko"

"huh?"

"Greetings, my name is Rikka, remember? I heard you wanted to be the best magician? Maybe we can be good friends, a knight with a magician sounds good right?"

"oh yea, I remember, hmm, a knight and a magician sounds good ."

"right right? I hope we can be good friends

"Yea, I hope too"

"Okay, you guys must be confused about why you were gathered in this field, here I will test the ability of all of you so that I know where your abilities are "

"then you will go through the test"

ms lucy  also gave a test arrangement that began the test "Mana Power" "power test" and "5 element"

and test began .



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MiikoYuuki : Darkflame & The Black Alchemist Tale Volume 1 : The DarkFlame Queen - Chapter 1 The fall and the begining ( Part 1 )